The 'Why' of beginning therapy:
- You can have a balanced life
- You can identify your motivation for your daily existence
- You can have better relationships
- You can find your voice again
- You can be heard
- You can connect to your Self and others
- You can get back on track
- You can get yourself sorted out
- You can work out what you want and work towards it
- You can reclaim your life
... it's not only for the 'others'.
1. Face to face sessions: obviously these are restricted to those who live in my current location of Paris, France. We meet on a regular basis in a comfortable and relaxing environment where you get to choose where you sit.
2. Skype/Google+ hangout: this is an option for everyone with a device that supports these applications. Meetings are done regularly and payment is made via a secure system before the session begins.
3. Chat: this is another option for everyone - in particular those without call capability, or who prefer the opportunity to see what they are sharing before they share it.
There are a range of timing, location and method options available that will make it easier for you to make a place for YOU in your life. We can start doing one thing and switch to another if it suits you better. It's all part of making choices that suit you and your needs.
Send me an email to discuss your ideas on how it might work for you